The Reflective Parenting program offers a unique opportunity for parents of children 1 ½ to 8 years of age by providing the tools to help enhance and build strong relationships with your children.
Our eight week program offers:
- Increased confidence by understanding the meaning of Reflective Parenting and triggers for behavior
- Skills to regain a state of calm and become more effective, reflective and less reactive
- A supportive environment where each parent can discover and share their own inner wisdom
- Experienced facilitators who are trained in emotional development, and who will explore the meanings of your child’s behavior as well as the impact of your child’s behavior on you as a parent.
- Build a stronger relationship with your child
- Introduce new ways to communicate with your child
- Provide tools to help your child better regulate their emotions
- Increase parental confidence
2014 Class Schedule
We have not classes offered at this time - but please check back!
If you need assistance finding a group, please use our CONTACT PAGE.