Listening Mothers™ Groups
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
If you know the group you would like to join, please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM. If you need help finding a group, please CONTACT US! If you would like to learn more about the Program, click HERE.
Taking the Listening Mothers course really helped me adjust to my new life as a parent. I now find myself able to understand and get in tune with my baby and am able to live more in the moment after taking this course. I looked forward to being in a calm, soothing environment with other new moms every week and having a safe place to learn and share my experiences. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to learn more about the benefits of mindfulness while exploring their journey into motherhood.
LM GROUPS™ WINTER/SPRING 2018
- Wed Jan 3 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - FULL
- Sun Jan 21 - 1:30-3:30 PM Be Luminous Yoga - South Lake Union - Facilitator - Maria Gehl - OPEN
- Fri Feb 23 - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Seward Park - Facilitator - Gina Baird - OPEN
- Wed Apr 25 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
- TBD - Madrona School (Bainbridge Island) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - Fill out form for more information
- TBD - Stroum Jewish Community Center (Mercer Island) - Fill out form for more information
- Tues Jan 16 - 1:00-3:00 PM Bellingham Technical College - Facilitator - Jennifer Given-Helms To register: Email or call 360-752-8350
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka For more information: Sarah Nakatsuska
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran For more information: Stephanie Curran
Canada - Victoria, BC
Baltimore, MarylandFor more information, send Michelle Greenberg an Email **Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial SCHOLARSHIPS available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.