Listening Mothers™ Groups
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
If you know the group you would like to join, please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM. If you need help finding a group, please CONTACT US! If you would like to learn more about the Program, click HERE.
Winter 2017 Groups:
- Wed Jan 11 - 12:00-2:00 PM (no group 2/22) Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - FULL
- Wed Feb 1 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Issaquah - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Sun Feb 5 - 1:00-3:00 PM (no group 2/19) Swedish Cherry Hill (Seattle) - Facilitator - Maria Gehl - OPEN
- Mon Feb 6 - 10:30 AM-12:30 PM Virginia Mason U-Village Medical Center (Seattle) - - Facilitator - Sarah Palmer - OPEN
- Thur Feb 23 - 9:30 AM-11:30 AM Capitol Hill (Seattle) - Facilitator - Ellen Slater - OPEN
- Wed Mar 1 - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Northwest Hospital (North Seattle) - Facilitator - Jamie Elzea - OPEN
- Thur Mar 2 - 1:00-3:00 PM Madrona School (Bainbridge Island) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - OPEN
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka To register: Sarah Nakatsuska
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran To register: Stephanie Curran
- Facilitator - Michelle Greenberg For more information, send Michelle an Email **Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Canada - Victoria, BC
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.