Listening Mothers™ Groups
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
If you know the group you would like to join, please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM. If you need help finding a group, please CONTACT US! If you would like to learn more about the Program, click HERE.
Taking the Listening Mothers course really helped me adjust to my new life as a parent. I now find myself able to understand and get in tune with my baby and am able to live more in the moment after taking this course. I looked forward to being in a calm, soothing environment with other new moms every week and having a safe place to learn and share my experiences. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to learn more about the benefits of mindfulness while exploring their journey into motherhood.
LM GROUPS™ WINTER 2019
- Wed Jan 2 - 11:00 AM-1:15 PM Renton (Waterbabies Partnership) - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Mon Jan 14 - 1:30 PM-3:30 PM Madrona School (Bainbridge Island) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - OPEN
- Fri Jan 18 - 12:00 PM-1:45 PM Bellevue - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Mon Jan 28 - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Seward Park - Facilitator - Gina Baird - OPEN
- Tues Jan 29 - 11:00 AM-1:00 PM Bothell (retreat-like setting) - Facilitators - Carey DeMartini/Gigi Wickwire - OPEN
- Tues Jan 29 - 9:00-10:45 AM Virginia Mason U-Village Medical Center (Seattle) - Facilitator - Catherine Duffy - OPEN
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka For more information: Sarah Nakatsuska
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran For more information: Stephanie Curran
- Toronto, ON - Facilitator - Sharyn Feldman For more information: Sharyn Feldman
Bellingham, WAFor more information, Email Jennifer Given-Helms
San Anselmo, CaliforniaFor more information, Email Megan Wood
Baltimore, MarylandFor more information, Email Michelle Greenberg **Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial SCHOLARSHIPS available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.