Listening Mothers™ Groups
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
If you know the group you would like to join, please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM. If you need help finding a group, please CONTACT US! If you would like to learn more about the Program, click HERE.
Spring/Summer 2017 Groups:
- Fri Apr 7 - 10:00AM-12:00 PM Seward Park (South Seattle) - Facilitator - Gina Baird - FULL
- Wed May 31 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitators - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
- Wed May 31 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Issaquah - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Thur June 1 - 1:00-3:00 PM Tending Moon Center (Bellingham) - Facilitator - Jennifer Given-Helms - OPEN
- Fri June 23 - 10:30AM-12:30 PM (No group 8/4) Seward Park (South Seattle) - Facilitator - Gina Baird - FULL
- TBD - Madrona School (Bainbridge Island) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - OPEN
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka To register: Sarah Nakatsuska
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran To register: Stephanie Curran
- Facilitator - Michelle Greenberg For more information, send Michelle an Email **Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Canada - Victoria, BC
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.