Listening Mothers ™
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
Winter 2017 Groups:
- Wed Jan 11 - 12:00-2:00 PM (no group 2/22) Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
- Wed Jan 11 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Issaquah - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Thur Jan 12 - 1:00-3:00 PM Madrona School (Bainbridge Island) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - OPEN
- Sun Feb 5 - 1:00-3:00 PM (no group 2/19) Swedish Cherry Hill (Seattle) - Facilitator - Maria Gehl - OPEN
- Mon Feb 6 - 10:30 AM-12:30 PM Virginia Mason U-Village Medical Center (Seattle) - Facilitator - Kaleigh Pettis - OPEN
- Thur Feb 23 - 9:30 AM-11:30 AM Capitol Hill (Seattle) - Facilitator - Ellen Slater - OPEN
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka To register: Sarah Nakatsuska
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran To register: Stephanie Curran
- Facilitator - Michelle Greenberg For more information, send Michelle an Email **Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Canada - Victoria, BC
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.