Listening Mothers™ Groups
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
If you know the group you would like to join, please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM. If you need help finding a group, please CONTACT US! If you would like to learn more about the Program, click HERE.
Taking the Listening Mothers course really helped me adjust to my new life as a parent. I now find myself able to understand and get in tune with my baby and am able to live more in the moment after taking this course. I looked forward to being in a calm, soothing environment with other new moms every week and having a safe place to learn and share my experiences. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to learn more about the benefits of mindfulness while exploring their journey into motherhood.
WINTER 2017/2018 LM GROUPS
- Fri Dec 1 - 10:30 AM-12:30 PM (No group 12/29) Seward Park (South Seattle) - Facilitator - Gina Baird - OPEN
- Wed Jan 3 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
- TBD - Madrona School (Bainbridge Island) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - Fill out form for more information
- TBD - Stroum Jewish Community Center (Mercer Island) - Fill out form for more information
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka For more information: Sarah Nakatsuska
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran For more information: Stephanie Curran
- Facilitator - Michelle Greenberg For more information, send Michelle an Email **Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Canada - Victoria, BC
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial SCHOLARSHIPS available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.