Become a Facilitator
What is a Listening Mothers Facilitator?
A Listening Mothers™ facilitator assists class participants to gain the knowledge and skills in the science of mindfulness, self-compassion and regulation. Classes meet for 1-2 hours for an 8 week session.
- Do you have a background in child development, psychology, nursing, midwifery or other fields related to new mothers and mindfulness?
- Do you have a passion for nurturing the attachment and connection between a new mother and her baby?
- Do you embrace the concepts of mindful based stress reduction, self compassion, and empathy?
If so, please consider becoming a Listening Mothers™ facilitator. We have several locations with which we partner to offer a facility. We have ongoing trainings for facilitators. Please contact us to learn more.
Become an Advocate/Stay Involved
Community of Mindful Parenting looks for opportunities to continually communicate the importance of compassion, being present, continued reflection and promote self-discovery.
Help us spread the word!
Help more new moms experience Listening Mothers™ by telling co-workers, friends, family, and neighbors about our classes in the greater Puget Sound area. The majority of our class participants signed up because you told them to!
Here are some easy ideas to help us advocate for mindfulness and the essential bonding between parents and child:
- Follow Community of Mindful Parenting on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to learn about upcoming classes, lectures, mindful events, and read the latest articles and research.
- Share your Listening Mothers™ story with us through the form on our Contact page.
- Share your story with others and encourage them to take a Listening Mothers™ class!
- Help us “pound the pavement” and carry a handful of Community of Mindful Parenting and Listening Mothers™ brochures in your purse/bag to post in doctor’s offices, community centers, coffee shops, preschools, and other local gathering places. Email us at info@communityofmindfulparenting to have brochures mailed or delivered to you.
Invite us to talk!
We would love to meet you and share with you and your organization the wonderful work we do in our Listening Mothers™ classes. We have presented to large organizations and small parenting groups. Every connection we make is valuable to us.
Contact us to learn more about having us come talk to your group/organization about Listening Mothers™ and Community of Mindful Parenting.